Discover the aesthetic of PV!
with the innovative PV kits
GridParity Quality Promise
STABLE, ULTRA THIN AND LIGHT WEIGHT
DOUBLE GLASS MODULES
• Excellent wind and snow load properties.
• Microcrack-free due to special laminating process
• Extremely stable tempered solar glass (2 + 2 mm)
• Ultra high transmittant solar glass, light weight
• Extreme fire resistance
• Certified for high wind loads of 2400 Pa and snow loads of 5400 Pa.
• Protection against arc and hot spot damage
• Superior low-light performance due to anti-reflective nano-coating technology
ANODIZED HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM PROFILES
• All our used aluminum material for the structures is anodized.
• This high-quality coating offers corrosion and wear protection.
• We develop all tools for the pressing of the aluminium ourselves and thus achieve an enormous stability with relative lightness
HOT DIP GALVANIZED COMPONENTS
• All our connection parts for the Aluminum structure are hot dip galvanized.
• To fix our double glass modules on our structure we developed a special system for a premium waterproof mounting.
• The needed material is included in the shipment
find here more information
Here you find the latest news from GridParity AG. Stay informed!
Sign in here for the monthly GridParity Newsletter
GridParity AG at the Intersolar Europe 2019
(PV Guided Tours)
EASY ASSEMBLY KIT SYSTEM
All needed parts for your kit will be delivered to you in a box.
An installation manual is enclosed.
>> The implementation of the project was technically very demanding and was not possible without the Almaden modules. The modules proved to be extremely robust and even survived the Frederike storm unscathed. I am already looking forward to the next project with you. <<
— Niels F. from Neuss, GERMANY