Discover the aesthetic of PV!
with the innovative PV kits from GridParity!
GridParity Quality Promise
STABLE, ULTRA THIN AND LIGHT WEIGHT
DOUBLE GLASS MODULES
• Excellent wind and snow load properties.
• Microcrack-free due to special laminating process
• Extremely stable tempered solar glass (2 + 2 mm)
• Ultra high transmittant solar glass, light weight
• Extreme fire resistance
• Certified for high wind loads of 2400 Pa and snow loads of 5400 Pa.
• Protection against arc and hot spot damage
• Superior low-light performance due to anti-reflective nano-coating technology
ANODIZED HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM PROFILES
• All our used aluminum material for the structures is anodized.
• This high-quality coating offers corrosion and wear protection.
• We develop all tools for the pressing of the aluminium ourselves and thus achieve an enormous stability with relative lightness
• All our connection parts for the Aluminum structure are hot dip galvanized.
• To fix our double glass modules on our structure we developed a special system for a premium waterproof mounting.
• The needed material is included in the shipment
find here more information
CERTIFIED PROCESS FLOWS
• Our company is ISO certified since 2018.
• All processes in the company are coordinated
• read more about our quality policy
Here you find the latest news from GridParity AG. Stay informed!
Sign in here for the monthly GridParity Newsletter
GridParity AG at the Intersolar Europe 2022
(photovoltaik CEO-Talk with Dr. Merkle and Mr. Schwarzburger)
Picture report Intersolar Europe 2022
EASY ASSEMBLY KIT SYSTEM
All needed parts for your kit will be delivered to you in a box.
An installation manual is enclosed.
Intelligent rain gutter fixing
>> from our experiences over the past few years, we can hereby confirm to you as a specialist for solar carports and competence centre for eMobility that your carport system as a kit and your premium double glass PV modules and your PV wall are the best on the market in terms of quality, handling and processing. In addition to the excellent quality, they are also the cheapest in the price/performance ratio. <<
— Thomas R. from Dieburg, GERMANY